Nikon patents two full-frame mirrorless lenses: 52mm F0.9 an

Canon EOS R, 1D, 5D, Nikon Z7/Z6,D500/D5/D7200/D750/D810/Df/D610, Fuji S2/S3 Pro/XT-n, Olympus Pen-F, M10, M5, Pentax K D ja ist D-sarja, Sony A7/A9 jne.
temama

Nikon patents two full-frame mirrorless lenses: 52mm F0.9 an

Viesti Kirjoittaja temama »

No joko, joko, jokos sieltä Niikkonin leiristä tulla tupsahtais??!!

vaan vieläpä patentteja. Kuis kaunhan siinä vielä meneekän, että homma realisoituu? Vai tuleekx se todeksi vielä?

https://www.dpreview.com/news/842023795 ... -36mm-f1-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

toivotaan. kovasti on valovoimaista ainakin!
Elämä on valokuvaajan parasta aikaa! Vîta est tempus optimum homini
Cloudcity. Uuden ajan pilvipalvelu.
Maffer
Viesti:

Re: Nikon patents two full-frame mirrorless lenses: 52mm F0.

Viesti Kirjoittaja Maffer »

Joko on Sonit myynnissä?
temama

Viesti Kirjoittaja temama »

Maffer kirjoitti:Joko on Sonit myynnissä?
Voe Ihgu Maffers-höpö sentään!!

kyllähän sä sen tiedät, etten minä luovu legendaarisesta Soni A7Ärrkakosesta koskaan ikuna! Vaan se haudataan kanssani arkkuun. Nyt vaan pitäisi löytää sellainen Sony-Boy mikä sulla on, vielä kaveriksi sinne mullan alle.

Ei mutta joo. Ihan kiva, että Niikkon jaksaa yrittää. Ehkä. Sitähän minä ihan aidosti ja uteliaisuudesta-kin-kin.
Elämä on valokuvaajan parasta aikaa! Vîta est tempus optimum homini
Matti_JH
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja Matti_JH »

http://thenewcamera.com/nikon-is-workin ... confimred/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BREAKING NEWS: In an interview with Tetsuro Goto from Nikon, Nikon Fullframe Mirrorless camera is also confirmed. So finally we have a word from Nikon itself that Nikon is working on Fullframe Mirrorless camera. Take a look at the translated Chinese Text and do correct if I am wrong

Q: I talk about my view of this, I have this idea is because Nikon himself announced to develop a new non-camera, Nikon stressed the need to have their own characteristics……

A: the current trend of the camera, full-frame is a direction, if Nikon to do no anti-sure will be full-frame, we must consider doing full-frame.

Q: I personally have an idea, now no anti-camera in the market response is better, but no anti-camera structure to cancel the mirror of these structures, compared to SLR easier to do, there is no possibility to use this structure Making this retro camera Df, including considering this kind of paraxial as Nikon S2?

A: In fact, I have to consider a variety of programs, no anti-because of the mirror to cancel the mirror, of course, the body can do thinner, but cancel the reflector after the shutter sound no gone, no shock (A: This can now electronic simulation ), Of course, in order to achieve these can be carried out by way of electronic simulation, so this program is also possible . Finally, the integration of these technologies, ideas, consideration is on the one hand, and ultimately how to show it, implemented to the product up, so that customers can all meet these needs, the fact is still practical, ideas or ideas.

It’s look like Nikon will going to announce Fullframe mirrorless system cameras between 25-30 September 2018 Photokina or may be before that we can have a development announcement for sure.
hkoskenv

Viesti Kirjoittaja hkoskenv »

Vai että antikameran meinaavat tehdä. Onko se joku harakiriobjektiivien käytön estokikka, että kamera annihiloituu välittömästi kun vääränmerkkinen objektiivi tai muu lisäosa koskee sitä.
Hannu
Vastaa Viestiin